|File Size:||127 kb|
|File Type:||logo for world history roman project|
Table of Contents:
- Rome’s Location and Geography by Madison
- The Origins of Rome – Myths & Facts by Danielle
- The Rise of the Roman Republic – Formation & The Struggles of the Orders by Allie T.
- The Government of the Republic –The Roles of each of the Three Parts of Government by Allie S.
- The Roman Constitution – Checks and Balances, Rule of Law, & Lex Hortensia by Allie T.
- Roman Society – Men, Women, Children & Family History, Patrons and Clients by Madison
- Roman Values – The Virtues & Roman Religion by Danielle
- The Growth of the Republic – The Roman Army & Roman Diplomacy by Allie T.
- The Punic Wars – First, Second, and Third by Madison
- Social Unrest & Political Violence in the Republic by Danielle
- The Fall of the Republic – Caesar Conquered Gaul, Crossing the Rubicon, Dictator for Life, & Assassination by Allie T.
- Augustus: The First Emperor – Octavian Becomes Augustus, Ruling the Empire, Pax Romana, The City of Marble, & The Succession Problem by Allie T.
- The Roman Economy - Commerce,Trade & a Stable Currency by Danielle
- Roman Colonies & Roman Citizenship by Danielle
- Roman Sport – Circus Maximus, the Colosseum, and Gladiators by Allie S.
- The Jews Under Roman Rule – Political and Religious Divisions by Madison
- The Life and Teachings of Jesus Christ by Madison
- Christianity – Beliefs, Growth (include how and reasons for growth), & Roman Persecution/Treatment of Christians by Allie S.
- Roman Achievements: Fully describe two from the following: Mosaics, Arches, Roads, Bridges, Use of Concrete, Water Systems, Ptolemy, Medicine & Medical Instruments, Virgil, the Latin Language by Allie S.
- The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire: Explain the conditions that led to the decline and fall of the Roman Empire by Allie S.